For nearly 20 years, Maggie Grey's Workshop on the Web (WoW) has been an innovative online resource for all textile enthusiasts. The great news is that WoW has become a high quality, bound and printed book where artists such as Hilary Beattie, Caroline Bell, Laura Edgar and Angie Hughes have written workshops with step-by-step instructions on how they create their brilliant work. Maggie has made a vessel and Amo House has a whole section with great ideas for using soluble products. We'll also be looking at Jan Beaney and Jean Littlejohn's brand new work. But it's not just a book, as it gives free online access to the WOWbook Members' Club to all who purchase it.
- more workshops (including one by Sherrill Kahn),
- videos showing new techniques,
- a selling gallery for all members,
- Maggie Grey's in-depth online course which will build up from the first issue,
- access to our members' only Facebook group.